A Purpose Driven Life Chapter 19 - Made for Community
- Honesty - being able to speak the truth in love. Sometimes this is something that has to be done.
- Humility - being focused on serving and putting the needs of others first.
- Courtesy - people are quirky. But they are also part of our family, so they need to be accepted with their quirks. Discovering their history helps understand who they are and why they are that way.
- Confidentiality - preserving the trust in your group, while being sensitive to what needs to be said, and what it better left unsaid.
- Frequency - true fellowship takes commitment. Community is not built on convenience.